Memory keeping | Me & you


 A little while ago, I asked friends to share a photo of me at 15 on Facebook. I didn´t seem to have one photo of me from that year. Anyway, while we visited my mom this past weekend, I found one that I just took a quick photo of to use on this fun layout I did. 


My daughter is 15.5 years old and that is an age that I vividly remember myself being. I wanted to make a layout with our current playlists at age 15. I asked her to make a list of her top 10 songs right now and she is used to my requests, so the list came in fairly quick. When I made my list I had to google 1995 top hits for a reminder, but when I saw that list all the memories came back! Anyhow, I decided on these (above) songs eventhough I know I listened to both Whitesnake and Metallica too! 

It was a fun layout to make! 

And I will have to make a post about how I am absolutely love this new size on pages I have!!!

Comments

Popular Posts