Project Life 2015 | Week 6


Hello Monday and hello week 6 in my Project Life album!


For this weeks spread I really wanted to include more journaling, so I intentionally put a 4x6" journaling card in there! I chose to write in list form for that one. The other card holds a weather report from our snowy beginning of the week. I don´t use those kinds of cards very often but I am very happy I have them in my stash!


The second page holds photos from the last few days of the week where we spend the weekend at my sister´s house. As usual I had a bunch of photos I wanted to include, so I made collages on my phone and printed those out in 3x4". Usually I use the app PicFrame, but for these I tried out the app A beautiful mess. I love that I can include so many photos this way!

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Popular Posts