Re-Scrap 2015 | February pages

February is almost done you guys! I´ve said it before; after January is over the year just runs by!
I am here today with my finished pages for Re-Scrap February. As usual first I show the older layout that I used as inspiration and then the new one.


Older page.


Sometimes the layouts are almost an exact life, but other times I am inspired by a small detail for example. This time I went with the diagonal theme and used washi tape for my stripes. This page came together in like 10 minutes! Oh, and I love to snooze!


Older page.


I used watercolor paper as my background for this page. I had a circle template from Fiskars that I used to paint the circles in different hues of blue. The story is about how good Skype birthdays can be :)


Older page.


They story here is time spend at the craft table with my nieces. We  love that time together! And pie charts you know ;)

Another month of this project is done and it feels good! 

Have a  great weekend!


Comments

Popular Posts