Watercolor background layouts

am back today to show those extra layouts I made while inspired to watercolor!

LisaBorbely1

For this layout, I made those V shaped hearts in green shades to match my photos. They basically make out a little photo mat. It can be that easy!

IMG_4237

Here is just a closer look. Our former team memberChristine Newman shared a great layout using watercolors to make her background here. I made mine just on freehand, but she shows an exellent example on how to use a stencil.

IMG_4235

For my second layout I painted thin circles and also added a few colored in circles. When I was finished it looked like it need a little more, so I stamped a small star randomly ontop of the circles. Before I added my photo I journaled on my typewriter. A little banner and that rub-on (awesome) were the finsihing touches!

IMG_4236

 

I hope that this has inspired you to make something fun with your watercolors! I am spending the weekend with my nieces and nephew and am planning a watercolor session!

Comments

Popular Posts