From Pin to Reality | Fabric banner


After seeing a few banners with great words on them around Pinterest, I wanted to make one of my own.  And if you know me, you´d know I made several : )


I had some white cotton sheets that I thrifted for sewing projects just like this.
I wasn´t too worried about them being all straight so I just cut my fabric into rectangles in different sizes. 


Next I folded my fabric to the banner shape I wanted. I worked on my iron table and had my iron out for this. I usually iron instead of pinning hems. Make sure you make a canal at the top so you can add a hanger.





After sewing the banner you could add iron on letters, BUT do you think I had some? Eh, nope! So I turned to my trusted stamps for this. Worked great!
And lastly I added a sick to that canal on top and tied some string to each of the sides. 


The variations are endless! 

Comments

Popular Posts