Project Life 2015 | week 14-21


I thought I'd share a few of my Project Life spreads today. I am still working in the 6x8 album and still like it. 
This first one was from Easter week. I had an extra insert for extra photos. 


I also added a watercolor card I'd made that also hold a few words on how we celebrated Easter.


For week 15 I used picmonkey.com to make some simple cards with photos and journaling. I like to change things up a little from time to time. 


Week 16 was all about family. We had great dinners together, my daughter became a big sister again when her little brother was born and the weekend was spend celebrating my mom's birthday. 


The spread for week 17 holds a lot of stories. I added journaling to both pockets and that big pocket I made by sewing two photos together and putting journaling cards in there. 


I love all the nature photos here!


Lots of photos for week 18! I added photos from our move to the entire second page. 


And I have a new record in the amount of inserts in one spread; three! I have three inserts! 


I love to add letterstickers to a piece of plastic to make kind of an overlay. 


Week 20 has a lot of journaling (for me atleast!). Whenever I need space for longer stories I use my typewriter. It types smaller than I can write.



In the May PL kit from Studio Calico I got that chipboard (May 2015). It came bare and I painted it in one of my favorite colors. I then added it to a 4x6 pocket and added it as an insert. 


It was a rough week and I was fed up with having anxiety and being stressed, so I only listed things that made me happy!

Thanks for stopping by! 



Comments

  1. Underbara och inspirerande uppslag! :)
    Kram

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this and find it very inspiring as I consider starting a PL album for my 49th year ;) i think the smaller format might also be better for me... with the occasional insert like you do <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts