Lisa´s paper goods etsy


A few weeks ago I took the step and opened an etsy shop!  I named it Lisa´s paper goods as I want to be able to add different kinds of paper related items. As of now I have handmade posters. 



I love to paint with watercolors and I do love quotes, sayings well words in general, so I have combined those into these pieces of wall arts. 


I have made a few ready-made ones and I also have the option to custom order where we can discuss how you would like your poster. 

I would love for you to stop by

Comments

  1. Look at me commenting two days in a row! Congratulations on your shop!! I have been working on mine behind the scenes for way longer than I'd like to admit, working up the nerve to finally get it launched. Soon! I will use you as an inspiration to do so : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. That´s great! I look forward to seeing your shop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That´s great! I look forward to seeing your shop!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts