Lisa´s paper goods | Circle embellishments


I wanted to share a few new items in the shop


These  are cute circle paper embellishment sets. They are easily used with a 3D foam square on the back. I have made a few sets. This one above is the everyday set with words that would pair perfectly with an everyday kind of scrapbooking page or in your Project Life album! The colors are clear and saturated for a great look.


The yellow  set is ofcourse an autumn set. I don´t know about you, but I always tend to reach for my yellow and orange papers this time of year. 



Here are just a few ways I have used the circle embellishments myself. I keep a Project Life album and these are so easy to just attach to the outside of a pocket.


Here is another look where I have used the autumn set I mentioned above. 
I love how these add a pop of color to any spread!

I hope you´ll come on over and take a look in the shop

Comments

Popular Posts