Project Life 2015 | New size, again




At the start of this year I started using a new album and pocket page size. I had been doing Project Life in an A4 size for three years and was excited for a change. Up until after the summer I was happy with the change. Then I started thinking about how I missed having room for random photos and current events. I pondered about it for a while and then came to the conclusion that I needed to go bigger again. So I bought a pack of trading card plastic pockets that I usually use for my Pocket Letters and decided to use them. 


I had a summer album and then started my third album of the year in September. So, I just moved over those first weeks of spreads in the third album over to a A4 binder and continued with the bigger pages in there.


The pockets are smaller than 3x4" so this requires trimming down each card and photo, but that
doesn´t bother me. I love how I can use many/all photos if I want. And perhaps also use bigger photos on a whole page at some time. 


I´d like to challenge myself to use more journaling as I usually dream of. We´ll see about how that works out for me since the words are always a struggle.

I am happy with the new size and look forward to flipping through the album at the end of the year reviewing how I will continue.

Happy Friday!

Comments

Popular Posts