Pocket Letters | Recent + what I like to put in the backpockets



The Pocket Letter project have continued and I swap them regularly with friends. I have played in 2 different themed swaps; one Christmas theme and the other a winter theme. It was really fun and made it a little easier for me to decorate the pockets. 


Just last week I got this Pocket Letter above from my friend Kate. I thought it was fun and clever to make it about me. A sort of presentation of me through her eyes.


I also thought it would be fun to share the backside of the pockets too. It might inspire someone what to put in there!








I mostly add washi tape, bits and pieces such as lables and stickers, Wood veneer and small embellishments.



Often I put tea bags and/or chocolate too :) 

Do you Pocket Letter? Tell me all about it!



Comments

  1. I've never even seen pocket lettering. That looks super fun. I have just started writing with two ladies I met in a twitter chat. We wanted old fashioned pen pals. Maybe we will do something similar one of these days! Thanks for the idea :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts