Project Life 2015 | Week 43-48




Hi! I'm sharing a few weeks worth of Project Life spreads today. 

Week 43: I rarely include large photos that take up a whole page, but I'm pleased at how this turned out! This was a rather normal eventless week, but I've included a few stories like a photo from grocery shopping , a few current events and a little adventuring. 


Week 44: This is one of my favorite spreads that I've made! I'm happy that I journaled a little and added photos from everyday events. 


I added a card I recieved and a photo by punching holes and add right between the pages.



Week 45: This was a week when I took few photos, so it was fun to challenge myself to write a little more! 


Week 46: When I sat down to make this spread I got color inspiration from the photos I took at my nieces namegivingparty. So I went through my cards and picked a pink color scheme. 


Week 47: And since I liked how that color scheme looked I continued with it the next week :) We went to the movies and the tickets were pink too! 


Week 48: This was the week we started decorating for the Holidays. Instantly the spread becomes more Christmas-sy :)

I am really enjoying making my spreads every week! I can't believe that I am about to wrap up my 4th year of documenting our lifes like this! 

Comments

Popular Posts