WCS | November gallery

Happy Monday and happy November! I am sure you are as shocked as me to find a new month upon us so soon! As you know that the start of a new month also means a new gallery on the Write Click Scrapbook blog and the theme this month is "Hungry, anyone?" This theme is right up my alley living with a professional chef and all :)



I created this page. First I wrote that great quote ontop of the page. It did take two tries to get it the way I wanted :) I then added my photo to know where to place all my tags. Journaling on my typwwriter and I also added a few stamps that are from Studio Calico and the finishing touch were the wood veneer. I wrote about how we alway make sure we eat good food every day and how much we enjoy it. I always say I met my fiancé 20 kilos ago ;)

Now go check out the rest of the gallery!

Ps. I am up on the WCS blog tomorrow again with my mini team blog week!

Comments

Popular Posts