December mini | 2015 01



Two years ago, when my fiancé and me celebrated our first December together, I started a December minibook. It´s a 6x8 binder from Simple Stories with pocket pages. I decided that I´ll have three years worth of December memories in this mini. So this year marks the last one being documented in this book. I am not doing anything daily (as in the December Daily project that Ali Edwards do) and since I do Project Life every week this album is all about our December traditions and sometimes I do have double recordings, but for me it is all ok. What I have felt special about working in my December mini is that I go all in with glitter, cheesy wordings etc. It´s fun! 
Here is my first post showing a few pages in the mini. 

Picture 1 of What makes Christmas? by lisafisa

This is the first spread I added in this years edition. It´s one I made for the December gallery at WCS.  It talks about my favorites, the things that makes Christmas for me. You can read more about this here.

Picture 1 of Holiday nails by lisafisa

As this page shows, all different things that has something to do with the holidays go into this book! 

Picture 1 of Holiday baking by lisafisa

Baking is a big part of our December. I don´t do see through pockets very often since I don´t know what to do on the other side, but this time I solved that "problem" by using another chipboard sticker in the same size on both sides. 

Picture 1 of New  by lisafisa

I like to include the new ornaments/decorations we buy each year. This is also a fun place to use the numbers that come in kits during these months, even if you don´t do the daily thing.


Picture 1 of Lights by lisafisa

I am thrilled to be able to add longer journaling by doing double pages! 


I usually use these 12 2" pocket pages for dividers or just to add a few sequins etc. But then I saw someone share this idea to add letters to spell out a wording and knew I wanted to try it! 
The right side is a big photo with a sheet of transperency where I have added letter stickers. One of my new favorite things to do!

Thanks for stopping by! I´ll share more of this mini soon!

Comments

Popular Posts