End of year thoughts 2015



This year has held so many different things. The biggest must have been selling my house. It was an easy decision (well, kind of), but held so many hard things in the process. I am a person with my heart on my sleeve and am an overtinker. To sell the house I´ve lived in for so long and where my daughter grew up was sad, but so good. Good because that had to happen for me to completly move on from my old life. It involved paperwork, hard phonecalls and long meetings with my bank. It also involved sorting and purging for months. While in the midst of it all it felt like it would never end. But it did and we could move to our new plave we love so much! We worked together and it felt so good to have my love´s support!



The year also held the decision to postpone our wedding. The stress and costs for the house sale took so much energy from us, so we knew we couldn´t plan a wedding ontop of that. We haven´t set a new date, although we thought it might be a year later. We´ve decided to let it be for a while. We still have and love eachother and that is all that matter.


2015 also included my daughter graduating from Jr high and started High School in the city, an excitig time indeed. I am so proud of her!


It also included the fun and excitement of starting a new garden! It is smaller and much more easily to tend to.


We welcomed a new niece to our family! If you know me, you know that I love to be an aunt :)


Creativly I had a good year too. I started a new fun project with the Pocket Letter project. I still enjoy making happy mail for friends! If yoou´d like, you can follow my Pocket Letter Pinterest board! 

I have finished a few bigger crochet projects but my favorite must be my blanket. I hope to have another blanket in progress soon!

There you have it. Just like any other year ups and downs. I´m excited to see what 2016 has in store!




Comments

Popular Posts