Nerd Nest Challenges CT



I am so happy to announce that I am now on the Nerd Nest Challenges creative team! You will be seeing me on the Nerd Nest blog once a month sharing my take on the monthly challenges. I am so excited! 


I just love how Megan worded this about the memory keeping community and can't agree more! 

"Memory keeping is a powerful way to tell the stories of our everyday lives. In addition to all of the benefits to having your stories documented for yourself, sharing those stories with others helps to create a strong global community--one where we inspire and motivate each other. We are more empathetic and supportive of fellow documenters because we can better appreciate others' differences and see others' similarities through what we see of the lives of different memory keepers. Seeing multiple perspectives makes us better people."

Happy day!

Comments

  1. Congratulations! I bet you're going to rock that creative team! Can't wait to see more from you Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! So happy to be on the team with you! Can't wait to see your projects.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts