WCS | December gallery


This layout is one of the first ones that will go in my annual December album. This is the third year that is going to be documented in the album. I´ll start a new one next year.
On the layout I have listed the things that make Christmas for me. 



The tree. Maybe my all time favorite. I love all the traditions that surrounds it, when we put it up and listen to Christmas music.

Santa mugs. If I don´t feel the Holiday spirit before, I am sure to feel it after taking a hot drink in one of my Santa mugs!

Making gingerbread. I love the tradition we have with Emma and the girls even now when they are all growing up.


Wrapping gifts. I love to sit down, listen to Christmas music  and wrap the presents. 

It's fun to start the December album again!


Comments

Popular Posts