December mini | 2015 02

Here is the (almost) last pages from my December mini. You can see the first ones here.



This page above talks about which Holiday movies we like to watch. I wrote the journaling on a strip of paper as an insert and added the lovely quote from Love Actually to the left pockets. 

"Whenever I get gloomy with the state of the world, I think about the arrivals gate at Heathrow Airport. General opinion's starting to make out that we live in a world of hatred and greed, but I don't see that. It seems to me that love is everywhere. Often, it's not particularly dignified or newsworthy, but it's always there - fathers and sons, mothers and daughters, husbands and wives, boyfriends, girlfriends, old friends. When the planes hit the Twin Towers, as far as I know, none of the phone calls from the people on board were messages of hate or revenge - they were all messages of love. If you look for it, I've got a sneaky feeling you'll find that love actually is all around."

I love how this page turned out! We used kraft wrapping paper this year and I decorated the packages with my water colors. 


Right before New years we got the first snow. I just had to snap a few photos of our house in the snow. For this I printed a 6x8" photo and then added a 4x3" photo to the enlargement for some intrest,


Here is one of the paper bags I have been saving for projects. I used a stamp from Kellies stamps to make my background and just added a photo and card with a cute paper clip. 


I just realized that this is like the only place in this years section that I am in  a photo. That is one thing that will change for next year!



And that is a wrap :) I love that stamp also from Kellie stamps!



I love how thick the album is now that it holds three years of December memories. 





Comments

Popular Posts