Lisa´s papergoods | New items in the shop!

I want to share a few new items that I have listed in my etsy shop!

Today every day circle set

I have a few sets of these lovely circly embellishments. They come with a glue dot in the back for easy attachment. I have used these on scrapbook layouts and in my Project Life spreads. 


Watercolor poster "If you can, help..."

This above is one of my favorite quotes! It´s so simple yet powerful don´t you think? I love that I can use different colors for the background to make custom pieces!

Encouragement folded cards

Here is the set of simple hand stamped cards. They make me happy! The cards are made with sturdy kraft colored paper and inside is blank for your own message ofcourse. 

Please stop by the shop to see if you can find something you like!

Comments

Popular Posts