Memory keeping | Inspired by Cocoa Daisy January moodboard

moodboard

I like to see a good moodboard inspiration piece. When I saw Cocoa Daisy´s January mood board I knew I wanted to create something with it as my inspiration. I love the color combinations of pink, yellow and red!


I have begun to do a new thing when I sit down to scrapbook. I shop my supplies. Yes, I have my photo and story and then I go through my staash to find supplies that fit colorwise, storywise or with another category in mind. I then have those supplies out when I do the scrapbooking. I has been a great routine and I have used stuff I have hoarded for a while!


I used a photo of one of the recent hearts of nature I have found. There isn´t a big, long story to this, I just wanted to scrap the photo as a reminder of the fact that if you really want to find them, you will. 

That is the Memory keeping Monday for this week! 


Comments

Popular Posts