WCS | January gallery

Hello 2016 and hello January gallery at Write Click Scrapbook.  This month we were to use our "on trend".


When I thought about what trends I wanted to use on my layout this month, I came up with the watercolor trend. It has become huge this past year! So for my patterned paper I used a page from one of my coloring books. I then colored just a little to make it more interesting.

The page is obviously about how with my iPhone in my hand I can access the whole world. It´s true. With my iPhone I can run pretty much my entire life. I can email, google, read, take classes, check my planner, find inspiration, share inspiration, write, ask, answer, keep in touch, pay, document, read news from all over the world and from my little island. I do have the whole world in my hand.

Now go check out the rest of the gallery! 

Comments

Popular Posts