Art Journal 2016 | 002


I have continued to work in my art journal since I posted last time. I am really enjoying it! Last week I had the awesome luck to win a one year membership to the Get Messy workshop. Wohoo! As I have said before, I am not committing to do anything every day or week, I want to rather keep this casual and fun, but I am so happy to be able to get so much great inspiration and prompts that I know I will get there. I have been looking through the Instagram tag #getmessyartjournal and my gosh there are so many inspiring projects in there!


So, here are a few of my recent pages. I have played with watercolors, which I love. But also with some acrylic paints for backgrounds. I love to paint with the really thick color.


Ah, quotes, you know I love me some good quotes! This one above is actually a clear stamp from Studio Calico and I love how whimsical it looks.
The right page here above is actually the first one I made with one of the Get Messy prompts. It was to use favorite colors. I opted to use my watercolors again :) I had so much fun painting the triangles!


This last one is one of my favorites. As you might know, my One little word for this year is alive, and I used it as inspiration for when I chose my letters for this. I am the first to say that I am not a doodler, but I had fun doing the leaves and flowers for this.

Thank you for stopping by today!

Comments

Popular Posts