Craft | Weaved projects bag





Today, I am happy to share a crafting post with you! This blog has it´s name for a reason :) 

In the beginning of the year I made a short list of projects I would like to do this year and this one was the first one out. I made a small tote bag to hold my current knitting/crochet project when I am out and about. 

In October 2015 I thrifted a weave frame that is about A3 sized. For this project I used that frame and some yummy T-shirt yarn I had from before. Since the yarn is stretchy it did make for a harder time making the weave straight on the edges. But I tried my best. When the weave was right in size (for me) I took it off the frame. 


I folded it in half and used a thicker needle to sew it together. I also used a faux leather handle that I had on hand from a thrifted bag. I handstiched it all together,


This project was done over a weekend. The weaving took a little time, but then it came together pretty fast.


If you want to see more crafting posts, click here.

If you´d like to see my From Pin to Reality posts, click here.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts