Guest Host of #HashtagThisWeek


I have a fun thing to share today! I am the guest host of one of my favorite weekly challenges this week! Me and Mandy have become Instagram friends after I found her #HashtagThisWeek challenge and I have had so much fun following her. When she offered to submit your own prompt I jumped on the chance! Here is a little more about what #HashtagThisWeek is:

#HashtagThisWeek | A weekly prompt for creative bloggers and memory keepers! Each week, find a new prompt that is free, fun and offers an inspiring challenge. Take a photo, write a blog post, create a scrapbook page, or make an entry in your journal, traveler's notebook or planner! You can join in any time and participate in any way that best fits your schedule. Created by Mandy Elliott of Turquoise Avenue and shared in collaboration with other talented creatives! Find more info at http://www.turquoiseave.com/prompt

So what is my prompt for this week? Well, piles. Yes, piles, we all have them, right?! Piles of stuff can be a fun way to document our everyday life. Even if you are super organized I think we all have some sort of pile in our home. I know I have! I always have a pile of clothes on a chair next to my bed and a stack of books waiting to be read on my bedside table. You can use this prompt to show evidence of the people living in your house; the pile of toys on the floor, the never ending laundry pile and your teenager's pile of homework. In a few years I bet your piles will look very different.

Here are a few of my own photos:




Jump on over to Mandy´s blog to see more about this! 


Comments

  1. I am so excited to have you as a host this week Lisa! Now all I need to do is begin photographing those messy spots! LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts