Kellie Stamps DT | February projects 1

Hey!

To say I have been having fun with the February stamps from Kellie stamps is a huge understatement! I love them! I knew I would! Here are a few of the projects I have created with them.


The first thing I did was to print out a bunch of the More of this set on white cardstock. Then I made some simple strokes with watercolor ontop. Almost like you would with a highlighter. I know had die cuts that I could use on many projects. 


For example I used the sentiment "Friends are forever" on this Project Life spread. 





I also thought these date stamps are a fun and easy way to showcase a date on a card. In the example above I added the png. file of the stamp on top of my photo, re-sized it and then lowered the opacity so it would be more see through. Ps. I don´t have Photoshop, I use the online editor at PicMonkey


The set "More of this" was my very favorite this month! I used the sentiments big and small! Here they were used in the large ;) Yes, more of that please! I can´t wait for warm summer mornings on our island...


Again, here is an example of how hybrid scrapbooking is so great! I simply dropped a digital stamp in a Word document and then added my journaling before printing the page. Then it is just adhering your photo and a few embellishments. Done!

Before I go, I wanted to mention that Kellie is having a stamp sale at the moment. Be sure to check out the shop! 












Comments

Popular Posts