Kellie stamps DT | March projects #1

The 5th has come and gone and that means reveal day at Kellie stamps is live! There are 2 new digital kits: Go See Do and From AM to PM. I have used both on several projects already! The biggest news is that there is also a clear stamp set to pre order! I am so happy that Kellie decided to bring them back!

I´ll show you two of the projects I have made today and then on the 19th I´ll be back with more.


I am constantly using Kellie stamps on my Project Life pages. I usually use the digital version to add a few stamps on my photos before I print them, and now that there will be clear stamps too I can use my regular ink pad too. 


This time I also made a filler card (date night) to go with my story of how I cooked my guy dinner for a change ;)


I wanted to show you another way to use the stamps. When I get my hands on the new ones I usually print out a few on white cardstock in a few sizes. That way I have die cuts on hand when I make a page/spread. For layouts this is my favorite. 

I hope that you have checked out the Instagram hashtag: #kelliestamps because the team have so many great projects on there! 

Have a great Tuesday!

Comments

  1. Jag gillar hur du använder washi i PL. Jag är dålig på att använda mina! Layouten är supersnygg!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts