Kellie stamps DT | March projects #2

It´s time to share the rest of the projects I have done with the March stamp releases from Kellie stamps. You can see the first post here.


Here is a great example of why I love using physical stamps; they make such great backgrounds! I just stamped over and over again, but only getting more ink on the stamp after about three push downs so that the mark gets 3 different shades. 


Digital stamps + watercolors = the greatest hybrid mix!


My favorite this month have been to use little bits and pieces of the stamps on my Project Life spreads! I have used both digital stamps before printing, but also die cuts and clear stamps on this spread. Love!


These might go on our Holiday cards this year ;) 

Don´t forget to get your pre-order in on the clear stamps before midnight on March 19th AU time!





Comments

Popular Posts