OLW 2016 | February prompts


February´s prompt for the One little word class was to pick one task/activity to do daily. Something that had to do with your word. I chose to spend concious time outside every day since that is when I feel most alive. I had so good intentions but then I got really sick for about 2 weeks and haven´t been feeling 100% until now, so I promptly decided to do this prompt in March instead.


I still documented this in my album as you can see here above. In the reflections area I wrote my thoughts down and made a new task list for the prompt this month, so that I have everything together in my album. Things happen and not everything is a success and I want to be able to read why or/and what I have learnt from that.

So I will be doing this prompt and the March prompt now this month!

Comments

  1. I like that you didn't give up but you moved the prompt to the following month! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts