Project Life 2016 | Making inserts with the Project Life app


For the last year or so I have had the Project Life app downloaded to my iPhone. I have done a few layouts with it, but mainly I print out single cards that I would like to use. I have also made a few collages that I have only shared online. 
I print all my photos at home and my printer prints up to an A4 size. So what I wanted to do this time was making an insert for my album. I wanted one about my birthday and one responding to a challenge about my home town. 




First I inserted my photos and then the 3x4" cards that are from the Everyday kit (which I love!)
After that I opened up my image in another app called Letterglow and added a few of the digital stamps from Kellie stamps. But this step is easily done in Photoshop or an other editing program on your computer. 


I then printed them side by side on a horizontal A4 photo paper. I didn´t have a pocket page for this, but I took an A4 one I had and trimmed it down to fit and used my sewing machine to close it up. 

This is such an easy way to make a nice insert or page for your album!

I hope this can inspire you to try it yourself!

Comments

Popular Posts