Project Life 2016 | Week 1-4

I just realized I hadn´t started sharing my PL spreads I have made this year! Ooops! Well, here are the first 4 weeks. I shared my title page here.

Picture 1 of Week 1 by lisafisa

If you are new, you can read more about my choice on size for my spreads here!

Ok, so the year started out with snow and we all loved that! As I usually do, I tried to get a few shots and stories that shows the season; out = cold and beautiful. Inside = warm and cozy. I guess it´s because of the blue tones in my photos that got me to follow that color scheme. 

Picture 1 of Week 2 by lisafisa

Week 2: Me and my guy celebrated our 3 year anniversary with the most perfect half hour down at the freezing beautiful beach. Half an hour was as long as we could stand it before not feeling our toes and hands :) I have also included a few stories about what I am crafting/working on right now.


Week 3: Just another week with random everyday kind of stuff. Also included our sledding day that was a blast!

Picture 1 of Week 4 by lisafisa

Week 4: This was the first week of my nearly 2 weeks home sick, so the photos are mostly taken at home. With that said, I made the left page of the spread about what the cats were up to. Crazy cat lady :) 


I went online to get a few packs of old pc disc page protectors, remember those?! They are a perfect square size! I love to be able to mix page protectors!

That´s all for now :) Happy Friday!



Comments

Popular Posts