The Nerd Nest Challenge | March challenge: Take a break

My third post as a DT member is up at The Nerd Nest. This month the challenge is about taking a break. I think of myself as somewhat of a master relaxer. After being sick from too much stress a few years ago I have had to make rest a priority in my life. I have way less energy than the average person. This has a big impact on my life for better and worse. Worse of course because it sucks. But better because I have had to seek out the things that really do give me more energy and perhaps I wouldn´t have done that if I didn´t have these issues.


As this is a big part of my life I do want it documented in my scrapbooks. In my Project Life albums I often include a photo of me trying to wake up or resting on the couch. But when I went to look in my regular scrapbooks I didn´t have that many layouts. So I decided to make some!
This first page is titled rest and the journaling is very similiar to what I have just written above. I went through my camera roll and chose a few photos that represent rest to me; lounging around at home with a book or a crochet project. But also being outside in nature which is one of my favorite ways to get some energy.


This layout is more of an encouragement to myself to know that it is ok to rest since that does have a way to give me a guilty conscious sometimes. I used a new kit from One little bird that has the perfect elements for a project about unwinding and relaxation.

Don´t forget to take care yourself and to document it!



Comments

Popular Posts