Kellie stamps DT | April projects 01


It´s the 5th and today is release day at Kellie stamps! This month Kellie has released the digital version of 2 older clear stamp sets Coffee and Rad. As usual I have had a blast making projects with both kits!
On the layout above (I know, I will stop with the Snapchat photos soon!) I added the "good stuff" stamp before printing my photo. Also the "hello awesomeness" was added to the background paper before printing it and the journaling. This is my go to way to start my layouts lately.



We have had this little frame in the kitchen for years with another coffee related print in it. I thought it was time for an update! Isn´t the sentiment the best!


For this card I worked on my iPhone. The background card had the stitched border already so I just printed my design on it. I usually save the digital stamps to my dropbox account so that I have access to them both at home and on my phone. I then opened a white canvas in the Letterglow app and added the "you rock" which is part of the Rad kit. Then I had an old free digital kit that had that lovely paint splatter so I added that on the canvas too. The "hello" is one of the sentiment stamps in the Letterglow app. Saved it and printed as if it was a regular photo on my printer. I love that I can do this! 

As I said, I had a blast making these and I´ll be back later this month with even more projects! 





Comments

Popular Posts