WCS | Scraplifting

The other day I was clicking around the interwebs reading blogs on Bloglovin   and came across a blogpost by Peppermint of One little bird designs She was doing a roundup of projects from her creative team and one layout really stood out to me.  


This one by Kelsey is an awesome design, right!  I love how she broke up the background slightly off center and I really like that she went with a black and white round photo. When I saw it, I knew right away I wanted to scraplift it. When it was my time tohost the WCS blog I chose the theme reading/books and lifted the layout for that. 

 

In fact, I did 2 layouts for this, but when I was finished with the first one I thought it was too monochromatic, so I did a new one using another patterned paper. What do you think? The right one was the one I shared in the WCS blogpost, but I could have gone either way, really. 

Comments

Popular Posts