Art Journal 03

I thought I´d share a few more pages from my Art journal today. In the beginning of the year I won a year of membership to the Get Messy community. I have really enjoyed it so far! They have different seasons in which they have different themes and prompts. I like that! This last season was a collab with the 30 days of lists ladies. So for 6 weeks we got 5 lists of prompts and it was just lovely! 



The prompts had both a topic and then we also got art prompts. It could be write in a circle, use something from the trash or use only one color etc. 


I really liked the lists and had so much fun creating something different for each one.


I think I used my water colors most and fall more and more in love with working with them.


As you can see, the lists were all different and thought provoking.



I have one more post coming with a few pages from the season of lists coming up in the next few weeks. Now that this season is over, I have already started a new art journal!




Comments

Popular Posts