Kellie Stamps DT | May projects #2

As usual I had a lot of fun with the new Kellie Stamps! I have a few more projects to share today. You can see more projects here.


Stuff: For the layout above I tried to make the faded stamp effect I have used with physical stamps all the time (here for example). I use PicMonkey.com for all my digital work on the computer. I simply added the digital stamp several times and then changed the opacity on a few of them to get the faded effect. 

Story: My love and his cat. He treats this one like his baby ;) They talk all the time and he has bought an arsenal of toys since we got her 2 years ago. He does love the other cats too ofcourse, but Stella is his favorite.

Stamps used: My fave



Stuff: Here I created a simple corner using one digital stamp. This was created in the same way as above, just adding more and more stamps to one canvas. I also changed the color on one of the fun labels for this layout.

Story: I am a kindergarden teacher and work mostly with kids that are 1-3 years old, so a lot of my time is spend on the floor. We bought ourselves these worker pants that are super good! We have knee pads and a lot of pockets for pens, notebook, tissues and binkies. I love mine and have made them a bit personal by adding a bit of bling.

Stamps used: My fave and Label that


Stuff: As you can see I went a little label crazy on this one! I printed out a bunch of labels and kept adding them to the edge of my background paper.

Story: Ever since we moved to our new place overlooking the lake we have been obsessed with the view. We take so many photos ;)

Stamps used: Label that and Am to PM 

That is it! I hope you enjoy the layouts!

Comments

Popular Posts