Project Life 2016 | Week 11-15

I´m continuing my massive share of 2016 Project Life spreads! 

Picture 1 of Week 11 by lisafisa

Week 11: This week I used a lot of stamps from the March release of Kellie Stamps. I got both the digital and physical sets this month which is so much fun.


Week 12: This is also a spread where I used both Ali Edward´s stamps and Kellie Stamps. I really like how I can use them to make both embellishments and journaling cards. This was Easter week so we were at my sister´s house for the weekend.


Week 13: I was home alone for most of this week, so I mostly have photos and stories about me and my crafts.


Week 14: I love how bright and pastelly this spread turned out! For this week I made an insert and added some journaling behind that card.


Week 15: Isn´t it strange that I almost always love the spreads where I have a lot of journaling most, but have such a hard time writing many words.

Have a great weekend! 

Comments

Popular Posts