Project Life 2016 | Week 16-18

New week and here is a new post with more finished but never shared PL spreads. 


Week 16: So, during week 16 I ended up doing a little experiment and made my documenting in a planner. I love how it looked, but then when I sat down to do week 17 I just missed the pockets. So I ended up re-doing this week in these pockets.
I had some journaling I wanted to keep hidden so I made that flip with patterned paper on the left. I also added a larger photo to two of the pockets which I do very rarely.


Week 17: I was in a purging mood this week so I used some of the funn cards I had got in various Pocket Letters this past year. I tried to stay in the same color scheme, but not exactly. It was a fun challenge though!


Week 18: We had great weather this week and we had a day off on Thursday together, so we stayed home just enjoying the weather. The week is not photo heavy, so I tried to use some more words. 

You can see all my Project Life post here.

Comments

Popular Posts