WCS | Challenge: sketch #3

Today I thought I´d show you my take on sketch #3 that I shared in my challenge post over at WCS. 



Here is what I wrote about this sketch in yesterday´s post: This is a mix up of the two above really. It´s still linear with a bit of a grid design, but also fun and easy to customize. You change up the proportions and use a 3x4 journaling card paired with a 3x4 photo. You can also play with more layers and skip the linear and simple design. 





I was pretty true to the sketch on this one. I just went with a journaling tag (which looks crocked here, oops!) instead of a journaling block. And used staples instead of sewing on that top embellishment. I love that patterned paper from Maggie Holmes! The pages is about how proud I am of my daughter for handling a situation at school in a really mature way. Proud mamas unite!
Did you make something based on the sketch? Please use the hashtag #wcsmaychallenge if you share one social media, I would love to see your takes! Or just link to your project here in the comments!

Comments

  1. Meeeen så snyggt!!! Har sparat alla tre skisserna på Pinterest och återkommer om jag gör något till dom :) Tack för härlig inspiration :) Kram Anna :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts