Crochet | On my hook lately


I always have a few crochet projects going on and lately, after falling of my bike and injuring my knee I have also had a lot of free time also. So I have tried a few things I have been wanting to try for a while. One is the crochet wrap around rocks. I have seen this over at Pinterest and have been a little scared to try my hands at the tiny projects, but when my friend Susanna send me a lovely crochet book earlier this year, I found a simple pattern for these. After making one I noticed it 
wasn´t hard at all and quite addictive! I have made several and even made a few smaller ones for necklaces. 


I made these guys to give away as summer gifts for a few of my co-workers! Aren´t they cute! After making one they worked up really fast and I have made a few variations already. I am planning to add some dried lavender from my garden later in the summer and these could be both decorative and work as a air freshner.


And here is my absolute favorite project as of late! I got the pattern for this Cocoon sweater from KnitBrooks and even though the name suggests that it would be a knitting pattern, it´s a lovely fast crochet project. Basically it is one big granny square that is worked until it´s big enough to fold in half. Sew armholes and voila! 


I have made a few ones in different colors and using both a variation in yarns and hook sizes. I think this mustard yellow is my favorite! 

Do you crochet? What has been on your hook lately?


Comments

Popular Posts