Memory keeping | Cili in papers June monthly challenge

I played with the sketch challenge over at the Cili in papers blog (https://ciliinpapers.wordpress.com/2016/06/01/manadsutmaning-juni-2016/). Here is the sketch.


It's such a great sketch and can be used for so many different pages! 


The story: I used photos of me and my sister getting the royal treatment at my daughter's school. She (my daughter) did make up and our nails for a fundraiser for her school.

The details: Pink and black is such a great color combo, am I right? I love it! 
There isn't much other to say really, it's pretty simple like most of my pages lately. 

Thanks for stopping by! 



Comments

  1. Love the hints of pink on your layout. You've taken the simple sketch and made it dramatic in it's simplicity. Well scrapped.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts