Crafts | Necklaces


Hi! I´m Lisa and I am a craftoholic. Yes, I can´t stop making stuff. Stuff I might not even use... Well, I guess it´s a better addiction than drugs, right? Lately I have done a lot of necklace crafting. I thought I´d share a few here.


We live on an island (if you didn´t know) and I spend a lot of time on the beach finding pebbles and driftwood. Above you can see two of the pieces I have made with a few finds. 


Here I played with some yarn and made short crochet cords as my base of the necklace. I really like these!


This summer I made my first crochet covered stones. And after making a few of them I made two into necklaces. 
The other one is actually from a kit that came with a few of those holders and I used a bit of a patterned paper to fit under the plastic bubble. 

Now what do I do with all these?! :)

Comments

  1. They are all lovely! I am afraid to get into jewelry making because I fear I would become obsessed ; )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts