Guest designing | One Little Bird June guest designer

In June I had the fantastic honor of being a guest designer for One Little Bird designs. If you don´t know, the OLB is owned by Peppermint Granberg and she has the best digital designs! I have used her designs to make tons of hybrid projetcs before, so I knew I wouldn´t have any problems creating something cool with her June release.




The June release that I worked with on this layout is called Chapters. I did also sneak in a journaling card from the Elysian kit in there. I chose to tell the story about how I loved to read the Sweet Valley High books when I was younger. I read them all I thing :) The colors were so soft and lovely in this kit, even though there are a few bright red and blue in there too. 




I also used a few different kits (Character Study elements, Elysian elements and Artisan elements) to make a second page. I especially love that the Character Study kit had that digital mask so I could shape my photos! 

I had a blast working with the OLB products! I hope you´ll check out the shop!

Comments

Popular Posts