I´m back!

Woah! I took a break from blogging, guys. It was both intentional and also totally not. Early in June I fell badly with my bike and mainly hit my knee. I´ve been home since then with crutches and physical therapy. So, my time was spend crafting and scrapbooking, but I didn´t really have the energy to do the blogging part. I am much better now and in 2 week´s I´ll be back working! 
All that time means I do have quite a few new things to share! In the week´s that follow I´ll try to have some fun posts up about everything from gardening to crochet, Pocket Letters to DIY necklaces. Stay tuned!


Comments

  1. Good to see you back blogging Lisa! I hope your knee is feeling better and best wishes as you continue to heal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I accidentally took most of the summer off... happy to be back today and catch up with you and the rest of my Feedly list : )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts