Kellie Stamps DT | July the second batch



Happy Monday! Here are my second batch of projects I´ve made with the July releases from Kellie stamps. 



I love to use the digital stamps right on my photos, so that is what I did here. When I do this and I want it to like the title of the page or when the stamps is this big, I usually lower the opacity of the stamp so it´s not so harsh looking. This stamp is from the Great Outdoors kit.


Oh, I love this page! For this one I printed the tent icon from the Great Outdoors kit and flip them over so that the icon is like upside down. Then I took some of my embroidery thread and stitched each icon for my background. Such a fun way to change things up a little. 


Here is just a close up of the stitching. From this angle you can see it´s a tent icon :)




Comments

  1. I absolutely love these, but what you did with the tents is AWESOME Lisa and so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Håller med ovanstående! Stygnen är fantastiska!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic pages my friend! Love that stitching, it's darling!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts