Memory keeping | Cili in Papers August challenge (2 versions)


One of my favorite scrapbooking stores Cili in Papers has a great blog. They host challenges and fun inspiration. Today I want to share the layout I made with their Pinterest inspiration challenge for the month of August. Isn´t the inspiration image (above) just lovely?! The colors is so inspiring to me and I love the floral accents. 


So, since I was inspired by those 2 things I first went with that. But when I saw the layout on the screen it was so obvious that the bright pink wasn´t going with the vintage florals. 


I looked through my scrap basket and found a strip of this more toned down red paper. I simple ripped the grey/journaling off and used the red paper instead. It turned out a little bit wonky, but I like it much more.

Since I was so inspired by the grey and pink combo, I am sure I´ll make another page with that too :) 


Comments

Popular Posts