WCS | 3 tips to a fast scrapbooking page

Write Click Scrapbook has the second annual Scrapolympics this week and I think it is one of my favorites. We basically offer a bunch of different fun challenges all week! Here is a layout I did for the Sprint.


SPRINT = CREATE A PAGE AS FAST AS YOU CAN


I am a fast scrapper so for me this wasn't a big challenge. But I wanted to show you a few tips on how a page can come together in 30 minutes or under. 


1. First, I usually have my title and story when I start a page. Often I print the title from my computer first as I did on this page. 

2.I also mostly have my design figured out fairly quickly and for this I often use an old design from myself. We all have layouts that we really love and I re-use the same design all the time. 

3.Another tip for a quick page is to keep to one color scheme, then it all goes together without much effort! As you can see I have done some embellishment on this page, so it doesn't have to be bare just because it's fast.

I hope that this helps and inspires you! And don´t forget to check in on the WCS blog all week!

Comments

Popular Posts