Autumn minibook 2016


I love autumn and was eager to try my hands on a travelers notebook style. So I made an insert myself and started collecting fall stories in it. The gallery theme for October was Falling for fall at Write Click Scrapbook and this spread above was my contribution and start of my minibook.


For some of my spreads I have used the #hashtagthisweek prompt by Mandy. I have really enjoyed using prompts lately. As you can see my spreads are quite simple.


My title here is actually cute from the Happy routine digital stamp kit by Kellie Stamps. I printed an outline version of the stamp on the green patterned paper and then cut it out. 


I love journaling on tags these days!


The circles here are from the clear stamps Happy routine and I have just added water color to them. 


Sweater weather <3

Comments

  1. This is so beautiful Lisa! I love that you're enjoying using some of the #hashtagthisweek prompts as inspiration for your layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute and simple little mini!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts