Kellie Stamps CT | Merry October!

Yes you read the title right, with the new Holiday themed releases from Kellie Stamps October will be very merry! All in all she has 8 new sets out! I can´t tell you how much fun we in the CT have had with all of those! Here are just a few projects I have made.


If I don´t change my mind I will be making a new entry in our December minialbum. Last year I finished up the first 3 December´s in the first album. You can read more about this here. So, I have med a few journaling and filler cards for that album.



As usual I have also used the digital stamps to make word strips to use as embellishments. 




These circles come in a variety of choices and are blank in the center, but I had some fun and put a punched out circle of patterned paper in there. 



I also made a patterned paper with a digital stamp to use for this gift bag. 

I know I will be back to share many more projects using the many stamp sets for this month!



Comments

Popular Posts