Kellie Stamps DT | September projects

Picture 1 of Happy routine  by lisafisa

I was one of the DT members that got to play with the clear stamps aswell as the digital version of the September stamps from Kellie Stamps. It is called Happy routine and has all sorts of everyday sentiments. I used one of the clear stamps to make this background for my layout. I like to do this with smaller stamps, it gives a big impact eventhough it is so very simple. 
One of my happy routines is to be creative every day, painting or scrapbooking. It is so necessary for my well being.



For this subway art I used the digital set. In picmonkey I opened a canvas and then just added the stamps I wanted, then rezised and arranged them the way I wanted. When I had printed it out I added a stamped house and a chipboard star. I love how it turned out! 

I´ll be back soon to share my October projects!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts