Today I thought I´d share a few favorite pages and elements from the past 3 years before I start the new album.
1. I really like that I have included the things I have been inspired by every year. I take a screen shot of my December board at Pinterest and simple print that out. The style and inspiration changes over the years and it will be so much fun to look back at this in the years to come.
2. I have included our Holiday cards every year too. Instead of adding the actual card (which could be so fun!) I have taken photos of them since they are a little bit different and not all the same.
3. Traditions are a big part of this memory keeping project for me. My daughter, who is now 17, has always been the one to put the star up on the tree, so that is something I make sure to have in the album.
4. We really like to decorate for the Holidays and I make sure to take photos around the house. We also like to buy something new every year and I take photos of that new decor and put in the album. Sometimes there is a story to go with the photo, other times I just put the photos in there.
5. I have made these shaker pockets in a few places in my album and I really like effect, so I am sure I will be doing that again this year.
6. Last year I did include a few layouts in my album. I mostly use pocket pages, but I do like the feel of a few longer stories on one or two page layouts.
I can´t wait to start this years album!