Project Life 2016 | Details


Happy Friday! Today I want to show you some details from my Project Life pockets. I usually don't embellish a whole lot, but I do think simple goes a long way. 
Ok, let's get started! 
Above you can see that I played with the fact that you can see through to the next page using a printed digital stamp from Ali Edwards. I used another one for the opposite page too. 


I often used my stamps to create background cards. I love making repeat patterns like this. 


When I do embellish I use just a few enamel dots or epoxy stickers. Stamps and washi is another favorite.


Lately I've used my stapler a bit more. It adds both demension and interest.


I don't have a whole lot of flair, but when I find the right one, I like to attach it on the outside of the pocket. 


This is the third year I've dried and pressed an autumn leaf and added it to a pocket :) 

I hope you'll have a great weekend!

Comments

  1. Thanks for the fun peek at your pages. I like your idea of stamping on the cards to make your own pattern - I need to remember to give that a try. And I like your approach of minimal embellishments because it really lets the photos and stories shine.
    I am very far behind on my PL. Like years behind. I've been enjoying making layouts more so I've been doing that and eventually I'll get back to PL, I hope.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts